Monday, May 15, 2017

Close friends.

Close friends.
My images tend to be fairly straightforward, but sometimes I think they turn out to be metaphors. like this one... Very often I feel like I’ve run out of ideas, that I have nothing left to draw, that I’ve simply lost it( or worse.. I never really “had it”) and I feel down and just.. kind of let go. And when I do, I relax, and open myself to totally different experiences ( in this case feeding the birds) and all of sudden.. ideas come back. But if I try to hard to catch on, they’ll fly away, like the birds. It’s probably better to just let the idea come to you and work with it and respect it. Feels like you never OWN an idea, they just go from window to window, from season to season and all you can do is hang out with them for a bit, enjoy the experience and do the best with the time you have with it. If you hang on too hard to it , you might be stopping other ideas from coming and you might crush the one you already have.
Again.. this is just Monday morning thinking.
#pascalcampion

3 comments:

bahar006 said...

You told everything about the situation so beautifully, perfect:)

Anonymous said...

I like that metaphor, and never thought of it that way.

Unknown said...

good thinking