Sunday, March 02, 2014

New Friends.

New Friends. #pascalcampionart. Ok..I know this one is very different... not just in the style but the idea as well.... To be honest, I didn't even know i could "think" this way and sustain doing a piece like this. IT is incredibly fun to explore different things, but what I found that's even better is that when I go back to images that are more in my "world"..my understanding of them, of how to do them, how to control the different elements is so much better. I think what happens is that all of a sudden, I've expanded the ceiling of that world I draw so often, and I have a better vintage point in a sort of funny way that makes me see the whole a lot better. In any case... it's fun.

4 comments:

BluePrint said...

This is incredible, love the shift in style.

maryam said...

awesome and so very different to what we've been seeing every day! love the change!

pascal said...

Thank you

Colette (Coco) said...

She is so cute! I love the li'l fish that match the orange/red dots in her bikini!