Friday, May 08, 2009

La toscane...


Another scribiling post....





....seduisante et jalouse...


Tuscan women....charming and jealous...



I really had a ball with this theme...'m not sure why this one more than any other..maybe because it's about traveling and that I loved Tuscany when I visited?

Je me suis vraiment bien amuse avec ce theme et je ne sais pas vraiment pourquoi...peut etre que c'est a propos de voyages, de decouvertes et que j'ai absolument adore la Toscane lorsque j'y suis alle?

13 comments:

Desiree said...

Ooo La La, she definatly has that je ne sais qua!

tera said...

V.E.R.Y. nice! I like that even though it is a simply rendered piece it is all smoky and sultry at the same time!

chromasketch said...

very nice

Pop9 said...

Un brin de lascivité, un soupçon d'éthylisme, une apparence de nonchalance mais un oeil acéré. Attention, ça sent la femme fatale.

Wayne B. Medina said...

growl! lol she's on the prowl eh? good stuff pascal

Nixnotz said...

j'adore bravo

RAWLS said...

Hey Pascal... have you seen this animated film?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDOiWOlltzI&feature=channel_page

Thought of you when I saw it.

Lifer said...

wow!! she is like me.. i am jelaous too ...

really cute

pascal said...

Thanks guys!


Rawls... yup.. that's Louis's short..a friend of mine and a SUPER talented animator..working at Pixar, of course!

Jav said...

Beautiful...
excellently soft mood lighting

pascal said...

Thanks Jay

Paco said...

Lovely. That's a beautiful woman! Your work is fantastic, I love your use of color!

pascal said...

Thanks Paco