Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Couple of old drawings





..They were done for a project that hasn't gotten anyhwere( or at least, not yet!!)
It's funny how many of those there are. I thought these were actually fun drawings, and since I'm back in that over worked mode, I won't have time for many new sketches of the day until the end of August. Possibly for a longer period than that, but definitely until then.( I think my latest sketch already show that I was really winging it anyhow)

But, as I've said before, it's all good, since the projects on doing are fun and a great learning experience!

Have a great day everybody.
Cheers.

7 comments:

Marcus said...

I like the first one the best. It has a very playful feel to it!

Alan said...

Love those elephants!

bala said...

i like the elephants!
when will you show us color version?

Justin Lee said...

whoa hey! always great to see your work!
those elephants....AWESOME!

Tatevik Avakyan said...

Lovely sketches and great style as always.

Mac McCool said...

Fun images, as always, Pascal!

pascal said...

(^_^) Thanks guys!